AlbaNova University Center, Stockholm, Sweden
This summer school will provide an introduction to a number of the fields relevant to the physics of macronovae:
- Numerical Relativity (Thomas Baumgarte)
- Nuclear matter equation of state (Micaela Oertel)
- Nuclear Reaction Networks (Gabriel Martinez-Pinedo)
- Radiative Transfer (Dan Kasen)
- Observations of Transients (Brad Cenko)
- Numerical hydrodynamics (Evan O'Connor, Stephan Rosswog)
The main target group are PhD students, but interested Postdoctoral
researchers are also welcome. There is a limit on the number
of participants.There is no registration fee.
Finding accommodation is up to the participants, some possibilities
can be found on the Nordita website ("For visitors" --> "Before your stay")
Application deadline is 15 April, 2018.
More information will be available here later.
Link to list of hotels near-by