Nordita, Stockholm, Sweden
This conference is part of the Nordita program Origin of Mass 2012. Please note that the conference registration is different than the application to the program.
The Mass 2012 Conference will take place during the 3rd week of the program, 11-17 June. The conference is the third in a series of meetings organized with the main aim of bringing together experts working at the frontier of research on the origin of bright and dark matter in particle physics, astrophysics and cosmology.
Historically the "Origin of Mass" conference series has been founded in 2010 by the Centre of excellence for Particle Physics Phenomenology, CP3-Origins in Odense Denmark. We are very happy to organize it in 2012 for the first time in Stockholm in collaboration with Nordita.
Previous conferences in this series can be found here: Mass 2010 and Mass 2011.
- Stanley J. Brodsky (Stanford University, USA)
- Andrzej Buras (Technical U. of Munich, Germany)
- Estia Eichten (Fermi National Laboratory, Chicago, US)
- Kieran Holland (U. of the Pacific, Stockton, USA)
- Christopher Hill (Fermi National Laboratory, Chicago, US)
- David Kaplan (U. of Johns Hopkins, USA)
- Emanuel Katz (Boston U., USA)
- Chiara Mariotti (INFN Torino, Italy)
- Mario Pelliccioni (U. of Torino and INFN, Italy)
- Jonas Strandberg (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Alessandro Strumia (U. of Pisa, Italy)
- Trevor Vickey (U. of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa and U. of Oxford, UK)
Registration to the conference
To register please fill in the application form. You will receive confirmation by the organizers shortly after your application submission.
Please note that the conference registration is different than the application to the program.
Application deadline: 27 May 2012
There is no registration fee.
PhD students and young Postdoc fellows are eligible for travel grants to participate in the conference. If you are interested in such a grant, please mark the corresponding field in the application form, briefly summarize your interest in the program in the comments field, and indicate an estimation of your expected travel expenses. Since only a limited number of grants is available, decision concerning the grants will be made on a case-by-case basis and you will be notified shortly after the application deadline.
MASS 2012 Poster
The MASS 2012 poster can be downloaded here in PDF format.