Step 1: Abstract submission
- First decide what summer school project you want to work on, and
with whom. You should be no more than two people in the group.
- Run your summer school project idea by the tutors that are available during the labs labeled "Project Work".
- Write up a short (one or two paragraph) abstract of
- Decide if there is a tutor you would especially like
to have overseeing and reviewing your project.
- After you have discussed your project with a tutor
and they say it's ok to submit your abstract, send you abstract to summer-info at pdc.kth.se
Step 2: Project draft submission
- Directly after the summer school - start working on your project!
- You will get an e-mail confirming who your group's project tutor will be.
- If you have any issues or questions - always contact your tutor at summer-info at pdc.kth.se (don't use private e-mails)
- When you have completed your work e-mail your report to summer-info at pdc.kth.se.
Step 3: Final project submission
- Once your paper has been accepted by the tutor (and
the course examiner), the course examiner will put your grades
in LADOK. If your school does not use LADOK, but you want
a grade, please request from the course examiner that he
write a letter stating your grade.
|Step 1: Abstract submission
|Original abstract submission by
August 26, 2011, that
is, before the end of the two-week
|Step 2: Project draft submission
||Submit your first draft by
Submit the second iteration,
if required, by October 21.
|Step 3: Final project submission
Submit any additional
iterations, if required, by
November 1. Note: Response time on
reports submitted after
December 10 is not guaranteed to be
prompt. The absolute deadline is
January 1, 2012.
After January 1, 2012
evaluation turnaround time may be very long.