- From the centre of Helsinki (by bus):
- Buses 490 and 495 leave from the Kamppi bus station, platforms 12 and 13. On Sundays, the first bus leaves at 10:50 and after that at 1 - 1.5 hour intervals, the last one leaving at 21:20. On weekdays the buses operate between 06:00 - 22:00.
- Get off at the stop "Kiljava". The journey takes about 50 minutes.
- More detailed timetables and route descriptions can be found at http://www.korsisaari.fi (in Finnish only).
- Once off the bus, take the road "Kotorannantie". The Kiljava conference center is located about 500 meters from the bus stop.
- From the Helsinki-Vantaa airport (by an arranged minibus or a public bus):
- A few minibuses have been arranged to pick up participants arriving on Sunday the 5th. The minibuses depart just outside the international arrivals hall; they are the yellow ones with "airporttaxi" signs and indicated by the conference poster. Participants who wish to get to Kiljava in these minibuses are requested to notify the organisers with their time of arrival! The 12:00 minibus has been cancelled as no participants signed up for it!
- Minibus departure times on Sunday, April 5th:
- Those wishing to use public transportation are requested to take the bus 615* to the Helsinki city centre. The bus leaves from outside the arrivals at Helsinki-Vantaa airport. The estimated time of travel is 40 minutes. The bus leaves several times an hour between 05:35 - 02:05 on weekdays and betweek 06:05 - 02:05 on weekends. Once you get to the city centre, you can take the bus to Kiljava (see above). *NOTE: The buses 615 with extensions N, NK, T or TK will also get you to the city centre!