Nordita, Stockholm, Sweden
The major focus of the conference will be on Weyl semimetals. Additional topics include: effects of interactions and fractional topological phases, interplay of topology and superconductivity, Majorana fermions, and driven states such as Floquet topological insulators.
[Timetable - available from start of the conference]
There will be several longer keynote talks covering the main subjects, in addition to shorter focussed talks and ample time for discussions.
- Carlo Beenakker, Leiden University
- Andrei Bernevig, Princeton University
- Xie Chen, Caltech
- Claudia Felser, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids
- Zahid Hasan, Princeton University
- Maria Hermanns, University of Cologne
- Roni Ilan, Tel Aviv University
- Mark Rudner, University of Copenhagen
- Frank Wilczek, MIT, SU, ASU, Zhejiang
- Alexander Balatsky, Nordita
- Piet Brouwer, FU Berlin
- Jan Carl Budich, University of Gothenburg
- Jennifer Cano, Princeton University
- Lars Fritz, Universiteit Utrecht
- Mark Oliver Goerbig, Université Paris-Sud
- Adolfo Grushin, UC Berkeley and Neel Institute Grenoble
- Timo Hyart, University of Jyväskylä
- Johannes Knolle, University of Cambridge
- Yi Li, Johns Hopkins University
- Cristiane Morais Smith, University of Utrecht
- Teemu Ojanen, Aalto University
- Masaki Oshikawa, University of Tokyo
- Leslie Schoop, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
- Steve Simon, Oxford University
If you want to apply for participation in the conference, please fill in the application form. You will be informed by the organizers shortly after the application deadline whether your application has been approved. Due to space restrictions, the total number of participants is strictly limited. (Invited speakers are of course automatically approved, but need to register anyway.)
There will be a Poster session during the workshop where participants can present their work
Application deadline: March 15, 2017.
There is no registration fee.