AlbaNova University Center, hosted by Nordita, Stockholm, 7-9 April, 2011
Peter Minnhagen and Petter Holme
List of invited speakers
- Lada Adamic, University of Michigan
- Albert-Laszlo Barabási, Northeastern University
- Jordi Bascompte, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas
- Sebastian Bernhardsson, Niels Bohr Institute
- Vincent Blondel, University of Louvain
- Aaron Clauset, University of Colorado
- Sergey Dorogovtsev, University of Aveiro
- Birgitte Freiesleben de Blasio, University of Oslo
- Thilo Gross, MPI Dresden
- Kimmo Kaski, Aalto University
- Beom Jun Kim, Sungkyunkwan University
- Renaud Lambiotte, FUNDP
- Vito Latora, Catania University
- Sune Lehmann, Technical University of Denmark
- Fredrik Liljeros, Stockholm University
- Jukka-Pekka Onnela, Harvard University
- Juyong Park, Kyung-Hee University
- Veronica Ramenzoni, MPI Nijmegen
- Martin Rosvall, Umeå University
- Jari Saramäki, Aalto University
- Bo Söderberg, Lund University
- Brian Uzzi, Northwestern University
- Jevin West, University of Washington
This conference is part of the Nordita program Applications of network theory: from mechanisms to large-scale structure.
If you want to present a poster or give a talk you need to supply title and abstract upon registration.
Registration deadline: 15 March 2011 or when we have 70 participants registred.
Registration is over, the workshop is filled. We won't have a waiting list to replace cancellations. Interested local people are encouraged to interact with the surrounding Nordita program (see above). For other people we would like to advertise Netsci2013 with a partly the same organizers.
The program & abstracts can be downloaded here.